To achieve this recognition, there have been quality tests and the entire contents of the Master programmes have been assessed. The evaluation of this process has been very successful.
The lasts news of our MasterProgrammes for the year 2015/2016 include the incorporation of new teaching materials such as textbooks or explanatory videos, the enlargement of the internship and working programmes, as well as the creation of a platform to solve real clinical cases in which will participate both students and teachers of the Master.
Our own titles certified by the University Isabel I of Castilla are the following:
- Master in Clinical Audiology and Therapy of Hearing
- Master in Clinical Optometry and Vision Therapy in its two specialties:
- Vision Therapy
- Low Vision, Typhlotechnology, and Visual Rehabilitation
- Master in Cognitive Neuroscience in its four specialties:
- Neuro-otology and Neuropshychology of Hearing
- Neuro-ophtalmology and Neuropshycology of Hearing
- Clinical Neuropshycology and Neuropsychiatry
- Neurolinguistics and Neuropsychology of Speech
For more information, please address to firstname.lastname@example.org or call to (+) 34 964 84 76 66